[Music] Cally B – Grace

[Music] Cally B – Grace

Singer and Song Writer “Cally B” drops debut single “Grace”, off the upcoming Album which details will be out soon.

This inspiration song is a song that expresses our sole dependency on the grace of God.

“I took this piece (GRACE) so personal because of the personal Grace and an unconditional love God showed me….all my life I have had hope and made plans with what men will do for me to the point that I almost got my ambitions built around men…but in all those plans God will always come up with better options,he will come from the angle I less expected and make me smile…..

Continue reading [Music] Cally B – Grace at Gospomedley - The Encyclopedia of Nigerian Gospel Music.



source https://www.gospomedley.com.ng/music-cally-b-grace
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url