Music: Sorochi – I Love You Lord

sorochi i love you lord1396387424 300x300 Music: Sorochi – I Love You Lord Sorochi Songs, Latest Gospel Music 2019From Nigeria’s fastest-growing record label, Diadem Multimedia (DMi), comes Sorochi’s latest release, “I Love You Lord.” “I Love You Lord” is a simple, heartfelt worship song produced by Dami Ayeni for DMi that expresses love for God. Commenting on the new single, Sorochi shares: “On January 10, 2018, I suddenly noticed an inexpressible and indescribable angelic embrace as I arrived in Gilgal to have a quiet moment with HIM in preparation for the unfolding year. While I was thinking about the sense of this and what I would be able to offer in return as I loved and would never

source https://gospomedley.com.ng/music-sorochi-i-love-you-lord/
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url