J-Praise x Stiv Divine – “Jehovah Amaka” ||

Emerging Gospel artiste, Asonye Joy Chidiebere popularly known as J-Praise team up with young and talented Christian singer Stiv Divine in this brand new single titled “Jehovah Amaka”.

J-Praise who hails from Imo State – Nigeria, is a graduate of Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi.

According to her, the manifestation God’s faithfulness in her life inspired the song “Jehovah Amaka”.

This song is a song of gratitude.

Download

LYRICS

Call- Jeahovah Amaka 3*
Jeahovah imela
Jeahovah ose
Jeahovah miracle working God
Resp- Jeahovah eeeee
Call- Jeahovah destiny changing God
Resp- Jeahovah eeeee

Verse 1- You are faithful ever true
That’s who you are
Emmanuel you are God
Agunechemba
Chukwuoma he monu Imela(2*
You are worthy to be praise
When I think about your Goodness
money no fit but I
You don comot the enemy give me victory
You don comot the enemy make me your own o
You don give me a new name give me identity
You con turn my life around
Make me your property

Chorus- Jeahovah Amaka
Resp- Omaka
Call- Jeahovah imela
Resp- imela
Jeahovah ose
Call- Jeahovah miracle working God
RESP- Jeahovah eee
Call- Jeahovah destiny changing God
Resp-Jeahovah eeee

Verse2- You are a blessing increase is your worth
None can do what you do
None can take credit of your work
Testimony that is who you are
Faith is rising out of your work Jeahovah

Chorus Jeahovah Amaka

Resp- Omaka
Call- Jeahovah Amaka
Resp- Omaka
Jeahovah Imela
Jeahovah Ose
Call- Jeahovah miracle working God o
Resp- Jeahovah eeee
Jeahovah Miracle working father
Resp- Jeahovah eeee

Verse 3- if no be say u love me
Who I for be today
If no be say u keep me
Them for son chop me
The wolves and the Lions going around seeking for whom to devour
Your mercies faithful ever true
I am a product of grace
Jeahovah Amaka
Omaka
The enemy came
You brought down the rider and the house an u gave me victory
You have exalted my horn o like that of the unicorn
You come pour me fresh oil
You con change my destiny
You con bring Testimony
I con dey dance sele
I con dey dance tele
I con dey worship you

call- I con dey dance seleee
Resp- I con dey worship you
call- I con dey dance tele
Resp- I con dey worship you
Your Goodness and your mercy never fail o
Resp- I con dey worship you

Call- Jeahovah Miracle working God ooo
Resp- Jeahovah eee

The post J-Praise x Stiv Divine – “Jehovah Amaka” || appeared first on Gospel Centric.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url