Jada Mayson Releases a Soul-stirring, Affirming and Reassuring Anthem of Declaration – “I Believe” | @JadaMayson |

Precisely four weeks into 2022, Powerhouse Christian singer Jada Mayson releases another single; I Believe. ‘I Believe’ is a power ballad produced by Grammy nominated and multi-award-winning Dana Sorey. Symbolically, this single is being released under Truflow Records which makes Mayson the first artist on the roster of the new Washington DC based independent record label.

With the world still feeling the pangs and uncertainties that have come as a result of COVID fatigue, ‘I Believe’ reminds listeners that they are more powerful than they know and can trust in God’s word concerning them. The song’s simple yet poignant lyrics and melody pulls in the listeners while the affirming chorus will have everyone singing aloud, I believe it!

Although the song is officially being released on January 28th, Jada gave some listeners a sneak preview in November 2021 when she was an opening act on the Gratitude Tour in Boston, MA and Houston, TX. The tour was headlined by Joe Mettle and CalledOut Music, and featured special guest Phil Thompson. Audiences fell in love with this instant classic.

Soul-stirring, Affirming and Reassuring, this is a ballad for all music lovers that says God’s word is THE truth despite what culture says. 

“I Believe, was written during a church service and is my personal mantra” says Mayson. ‘I Believe’ spans across genres and will uplift the collective human spirit!

Mayson’s story as a young refugee from a war-ravaged Liberia; losing her Grandmother and Brother in the space of 30 days; graduating law school; being a Wife and Mother; and pursuing her passion for music embodies the spirit of the song and the Gospel.

Watch I Believe Official Music Video below;

LYRICS

What you say about me

Who you say that I’d be

Every word spoken over me

Come to pass

I’m above never beneath

Flying high on eagles wings

You laid your life down just for me

Now I’m free 

I believe it

I receive it

Your word is settled 

Over my life

I believe it

I receive it

Your word is settled settled 

Over my life

Before I came here you knew me

Concerned about my destiny 

You opened the door right before me

You freed me

Your love came down and released me

Opened my eyes so I could finally see

You showed me 

You showed me who I am

I have everything within me

Yes by faith Lord I agree 

I have everything within me

Yes by faith Lord I agree

I believe it

I receive it

Your word is settled settled 

Over my life

I believe it

I receive it

Your word is settled settled 

Over my life

Over my life(BGV)

I speak peace I speak joy 

Over my life 

Your abundance and your love is

Over my life

Jesus your strength and your power is

Over my life

The blessings of the latter rain 

Over my life

Lord miracles signs and wonders is 

Over my life

Miracles signs and wonders is

Over my life 

Lord the riches in glory 

Over my life

Jesus the cloud of glory 

Yes over my life

What you say about me

Who you say that I’d be

Songwriters: Jada Mayson

I Believe lyrics © Truflow Publishing / Jada Mayson Music

Follow Jada Mayson

Twitter: @JadaMayson

Instagram: jadamaysonosabu

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jadamayson/

Website: www.jadamayson.com

The post Jada Mayson Releases a Soul-stirring, Affirming and Reassuring Anthem of Declaration – “I Believe” | @JadaMayson | appeared first on Gospel Centric.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url