Sayotheartist – “Kaare” (Well Done) | @Sayotheartist |

Sayotheartist releases Kaare. The Yoruba word which translates to well done in English is a song that expresses gratitude to God for His sustenance in trying times. It calls listeners to remember and praise God for His faithfulness thus far, to surrender in trust and believe His word going forward. 

“God gave me this song when I was going through a tough season in my life. Then, I saw God show up one miracle at a time. Whenever I remember that tough season, I find more miracles in His sustenance than in my answered prayers. So, Kaare means more to me everyday because I see that everything God said about Himself is true.” 

Kaare was produced by William Ajiyemi of Motive Music.

Listen to Kaare below;

DOWNLOAD/STREAM MP3

Connect with Sayotheartist

Instagram; @sayotheartist

Twitter; @Sayotheartist 

The post Sayotheartist – “Kaare” (Well Done) | @Sayotheartist | appeared first on Gospel Centric.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url