Daniel McDon and The Project Salt Releases New Single “Until Then” ||

Music minister, Daniel McDon and The Project Salt has released a new single titled “Until Then”.

This is a song for every believer looking forward to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, burdened by the trials and temptations of living in this crazy world of ours. The short and simple lyrics are deep and profound, bringing healing to the soul of every listener.

“…I can’t wait till my flesh is saved,

Till my mind is totally yours

I can’t wait till you come again

Till you fix all of my flaws

But until then I’ll be satisfied

Until then grace will satisfy”…

“The team and I recorded this song among others, live at Mustard Breed Studios and it was produced by renowned Segigo. The live recordings are an ongoing project for our sophomore album titled “Rogation”Daniel McDon

Watch Lyrics Video Below;

DOWNLOAD/STREAM MP3

The post Daniel McDon and The Project Salt Releases New Single “Until Then” || appeared first on Gospel Centric.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url