Prince Promise – I Am Victorious | @princepromiseofficial

Xclusive Gospel.
Prince Promise – I Am Victorious | @princepromiseofficial


UK-based Nigerian Gospel music minister and worship leader, Prince Promise, is out with his new single titled “I Am Victorious.”

According to the worship leader, his new afrobeat praise dancehall single is divinely crafted to aid a nonstop dance as you celebrate and jubilate with thanksgiving for what the Lord has done

Prince Promise is a gospel artist and songwriter used by God to lead men into His presence through worship. I Am Victorious is produced by Tobass Adolphus.

Audio Streaming

https://cloudup.com/files/iH8nxN9QtNS/download

 

The post Prince Promise – I Am Victorious | @princepromiseofficial appeared first on Xclusive Gospel.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url